Many people won’t even consider entertaining the idea of Arizona in the summer months. What many don’t know is that there are areas of Arizona that are not only bearable in the summer months, but are downright amazing! Tucson is one of our favorite places to visit in Arizona, and summer is no exception. Fun activities, great deals on vacation packages, and the absence of crowds make Tucson a great place to visit in the summer.
Here are some of our favorite things about summer in Tucson:
- Golf. Arizona loves golf. With mild temperatures year-round, Tucson is the perfect destination for golfers of any skill level.
- All things outdoors. Great temperatures, tons of sunshine, and breathtaking scenery are the perfect combination for outdoor enthusiasts, photographers, and nature lovers alike!
- The food. Oh the food. Amazing southwestern cuisine around every corner. Delicious!
- Great deals on lodging. Stay in a luxury Tucson Bed and Breakfast and enjoy being treated like royalty.
- Arts and cultural events. Tucson is a beautiful city, its no wonder artists from around the globe come here to share their talent. Stroll through a gallery, explore a local festival, take home a piece of the local culture to remember your trip!
What are you waiting for? Start planning a visit to Tucson today, and see what all the fuss is about!
Images Courtesy RickC