by Diana Andrews
Santa Fe. I could say, ‘been there, done that’ but I really feel like I’ve only barely been there. In the short time I had, I visited the famed Indian market that lines the town’s plaza and visited a few shops. I left feeling like I had to come back in order to cement the feeling that I had ‘done that.’ What I learned from my one and only trip to Santa Fe is that a few hours is nowhere near enough time to experience this cultural center and its surrounding areas.
There is so much to see and do in Santa Fe!
- Marvel at the unique architecture
- Experience the vibrancy in their performing arts
- Taste the ethnic flavors emanating from the delectable food being prepared in local homes and eateries
- Learn the history that consumes years in making Santa Fe the “Oldest Capital in the United States”
- Immerse oneself in the culture of the people who make this wonderland their home by visiting the area’s eight northern Indian pueblos
- Explore outdoor activities year round with plenty to do in any season
Whether it’s the excitement of a fresh powder day or rejuvenation from a busy work life that you’re looking for, Santa Fe will have something to offer.
Whether it’s a weekend, a week, a month or even longer that you’re planning to stay, you’ll find all the comforts of home in a Santa Fe vacation rental. You’ll find the size to fit your needs in an area that makes your to-do list obtainable in the time that you have. One thing you won’t find is a reason to never return. Actually, you’ll probably have difficulty in finding a reason to leave!
So, stay as long as you can. See and do whatever interests you. Plan to return, because one thing is for sure. One visit to Santa Fe isn’t enough to warrant the adage, ‘been there, done that.’